Missouri City Personal Injury Lawyer
A quick search of the State Bar of Texas website reveals over 6,000 licensed attorneys advertising services as personal injury lawyers in Missouri City & Houston. That’s overwhelming, so how do you find the best law firm to handle your personal injury claim? While we can’t speak for other law firms, we can tell you a few facts about the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm: we have over 20 years of experience helping injury victims in Missouri City in a wide array of injury matters, from minor vehicle collisions to wrongful death; we have successfully helped hundreds of accident and injury victims just like you; you’ll be treated with compassion and professionalism and receive personalized service from your attorney throughout your case. If these facts matter to you, then you’ve found the law firm to help you when you are in need. Contact our experienced Missouri City personal injury lawyer today.
Personalized Legal Representation That Meets Your Needs
What do we mean when we say we offer personalized legal representation? There are some very big law firms in Missouri City & Houston, and getting someone on the phone who knows about your case can be a challenge, never mind trying to talk to the actual attorney assigned to represent you. At Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, we get to know you, and you get to know us. You’ll meet with your lawyer at your initial consultation and any time you need to see her or talk to her. We focus on your needs and give your case our full attention because we want to get you the best result we can. We don’t operate on volume and settle cases too quickly just to move on to the next case; we put in the time and effort required to maximize the value of your claim. There is no such thing as a small case here; every case, and every client, is equally important to us. And what we mean most of all when we say we offer personalized legal representation is that we treat you like a person, not a number on a case file.
Comprehensive Missouri City Personal Injury Law Practice
Our firm’s founder and lead attorney, Henrietta Ezeoke, has been practicing plaintiff’s personal injury law for over 20 years and has successfully resolved cases for hundreds of clients across the spectrum of Texas personal injury law. Below is just a small sample of the types of cases we are ready to take on and recover compensation on your behalf:
- • Motor Vehicle Accidents – We represent people injured by drunk, distracted, and negligent drivers hurt in any type of motor vehicle accident in the Missouri City metro area, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, and more.
- • Premises Liability – Property owners have a duty to provide a safe premises, but the nature of the duty shifts according to the type of property, the nature of the activity, and the status of the victim under Texas’ complex premises liability laws. We know the law and the tricks insurance companies play to lessen or avoid liability. If you or a loved one has been injured in a slip and fall, trip and fall, dog bite or attack, swimming pool drowning, or other unsafe premises accident in Missouri City, Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm can help.
- • Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect – Nothing hurts us more than to see someone who was harmed by the very people entrusted with their care. The quality of care in Missouri City nursing homes varies wildly from one facility to the next, and the number of one-star nursing homes in Missouri City far outpaces the number of five-star facilities, as evaluated by Medicaid based on staffing ratios and quality of care. We’ll go to work right away to make sure your loved one gets the care they deserve, plus compensation for any inexcusable harm the facility is responsible for.
- • Boating and Maritime Accidents – Whether injured as a recreational boater on Lake Conroe or while working on a rig in the Gulf of Mexico, special state and federal laws apply to accidents in lakes, rivers, and open waters. Accidents involving jet skis, water skis, fishing boats and other vessels can be complicated when it comes to determining liability. We can help figure out what happened on the water, what laws apply, and what is the best path to recovering compensation for your injuries.
- • Workplace and Construction Accidents – Employers are required to provide their workers with a safe environment, working equipment, and proper safety gear, even in inherently dangerous industries such as construction or oil and gas. Unfortunately for the worker, Texas law contains a confusing mix of workers’ compensation insurance, non-subscriber liability, and different rules for employees and independent contractors. We can help you figure out who is liable for injuries and make sure you get the care and compensation you need.
- • Sports Injuries – If you or your child has been hurt in a sports-related accident, the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm is ready to fight for your rights. We’ll make sure you get the medical care you need and the financial compensation you deserve, and we’ll hold defective equipment manufacturers, negligent school officials, insurance companies, and all other parties appropriately liable for the harm you have suffered.
- • Insurance Claims – Insurance is supposed to give us peace of mind and financial security when we need it most, but when it comes time to make a claim, that’s when we find out the insurance company is more concerned about maximizing its profits than making sure you are taken care of. If the insurance company is exhibiting bad faith regarding your first-party or third-party claim, we’ll fight to make sure you get the benefit of the coverage you’ve paid for plus additional compensation for any harm done by the insurer’s failure to treat you right.
- • Catastrophic Injuries and Wrongful Death – Our experienced injury attorney helps clients who have suffered the most serious injuries, including brain injuries, spinal injuries, burn injuries and more. We are also experienced in helping family members who suffered the loss of a loved one because of another’s negligence. We know how costly these injuries are to you and your family and how difficult it can be to pursue a claim at this challenging time. We take on that burden for you so you can focus on getting your life and family back in order.
Contact Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm Today
The Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm is here for you when you need us with compassionate, personalized representation and a long record of success helping people like you who have been harmed by the negligence of others. Our Missouri City office is conveniently located just off the Southwest Freeway (I-69/US 59) and minutes from Beltway 8, and we are equally equipped to represent you via phone, email, videoconference, and other electronic or virtual means. We offer a free initial consultation and take cases on a contingency fee basis, where we only charge a fee after we are successful in recovering compensation for you. Services in English and Spanish are available, and we accept clients from communities throughout the greater Houston area, including Missouri City, Sugar Land, Pearland and more. Call our experienced Missouri City personal injury lawyer today.