Missouri City Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Lawyer
Serving Houston, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Pearland, Stafford & Surrounding Areas
A nursing home is often the best solution for older adults and people with severe, chronic health conditions. While many family members trust these facilities to provide for their loved ones, the fact is they often fall short. As an experienced Missouri City nursing home abuse & neglect lawyer, Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC helps you hold them accountable. To get the caring support and professional legal representation you need in this situation, contact us today and request a consultation.
Trusted Legal Guidance To Protect Your Loved Ones
According to the Texas Health Care Association (THCA), there are more than 3,000 nursing homes and assisted living facilities throughout the state. These serve nearly 100,000 residents. While subject to strict oversight by local and state agencies, it is not uncommon for facilities to cut corners when it comes to providing quality care.
As an experienced Missouri City nursing home abuse and neglect lawyer, Henrietta Ezeoke provides the trusted legal guidance you need in this situation. We protect loved ones against the following:
- Physical abuse, such as hitting, pinching, pushing, or other aggressive acts;
- Emotional abuse, such as name-calling, put-downs, and making threats;
- Financial abuse, which may involve stealing money, property, or the victim’s identity;
- Sexual abuse, such as assault and harassment;
- Nursing home neglect, which may involve not providing proper food, medical attention, personal care, or otherwise failing to meet the basic needs of nursing home residents.
We Help You Recover From Nursing Home Abuse And Neglect In Missouri City
According to the National Center on Elder Abuse, at least one out of every ten nursing home residents had experienced some type of abuse or neglect over the past year. It is a problem that can impact younger people as well, who may require long-term care due to accidental injuries or chronic health conditions.
Nursing home abuse and neglect in Missouri City can have devastating impacts on victims and their families. At Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC, we help you and your loved ones recover in the aftermath. Actions our Missouri City nursing home abuse and neglect lawyer can take on your behalf include:
- Conducting a full investigation into the situation;
- Contacting law enforcement and nursing home administrators;
- Making sure loved ones receives the immediate care they need;
- Filing a nursing home abuse and neglect claim or lawsuit on your behalf.
Filing a nursing home abuse and neglect lawsuit in Missouri City can provide a sense of justice, along with the compensation you need for medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs you incur.
Request A Consultation With Our Missouri City Nursing Home Abuse And Neglect Lawyer Today
When nursing home abuse or neglect threatens the health and well-being of a loved one, Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC is here to help. Get the caring support and experienced legal representation you need in this situation. Call or contact our office online and request a consultation with our Missouri City nursing home abuse lawyer today.