Sugar Land Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
Serving Houston, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Pearland, Stafford & Surrounding Areas
Drunk driving is a serious problem in Texas. Crashes caused by drivers who are under the influence often impact innocent victims, resulting in severe and potentially life-threatening personal injuries. At the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC., we help you hold them accountable. Contact our experienced Sugar Land drunk driving accident lawyer to get the caring support and comprehensive legal representation you need.
Over 16 Years of Experience Representing Victims Of Drunk Drivers
Despite public service campaigns alerting drivers to the dangers and the efforts of local law enforcement officials, drunk driving accidents in Sugar Land, Pearland & Missouri City continue to happen on a regular basis. According to Missouri City Health Data Portal reports, nearly a third of all car accidents in our area involve a drunk driver. That averages to over 5,000 annually or roughly 14 drunk driving accidents per day.
At the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC., we are here to help innocent victims who suffer serious personal injuries as a result. With over 16 years of experience as a Sugar Land drunk driver lawyer, we provide the professional legal representation you need to get compensation in a claim. Actions we take on your behalf include:
- Investigating the circumstances surrounding your case;
- Gathering the evidence needed to show the other driver was to blame;
- Determining the total amount of money you will need to recover from your injuries;
- Negotiating with insurers and others involved to obtain the maximum settlement;
- Taking your case to court if needed and filing a car accident lawsuit against the drunk driver involved.
Get The Compensation You Need To Recover From Drunk Driving Accidents
Under the Texas Penal Code, driving while intoxicated is a serious criminal offense. Those at fault could face heavy fines, loss of their driving privileges, and a potentially lengthy jail sentence. They can also be held legally liable for any damages innocent victims and their families suffer as a result through a drunk driving car accident lawsuit filed with the local courts.
Henrietta Ezeoke provides the trusted legal guidance you need throughout the process. Common types of compensation available in this type of case include:
- Economic damages, which cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other actual costs;
- Non-economic damages, which provide compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life due to your injuries;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount designed to punish the drunk driver for their behavior while sending a strong message to others about the dangers of driving under the influence.
Request A Consultation With Our Sugar Land Drunk Driver Accident Lawyer Today
Drunk drivers put themselves and others on the road at risk. At Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC., we hold at-fault drivers accountable when you or someone you love suffers serious personal injuries in this type of crash. To find out how we can help you get the compensation you need to recover, call or contact our Sugar Land hit by drunk lawyer online today to request a consultation.