Missouri City Amputation Injury Lawyer
Serving Houston, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Pearland, Stafford & Surrounding Areas
Amputation injuries in Missouri City often happen due to accidents caused by others and have catastrophic impacts on victims and their families. At The Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC., we provide the compassionate support and comprehensive legal representation you need to hold them accountable. To get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim, contact our Missouri City amputation injury lawyer and request a consultation.
Over 16 Years Helping Victims of Amputation Injuries In Missouri City
Amputation and the resulting loss of limbs is a life-changing event. While it can occur due to chronic medical conditions, Johns Hopkins Medicine reports that nearly 50 percent of cases result from accident injuries.
When amputation injuries in Missouri City occur due to negligence on the part of others, you have the right to hold them liable for financial losses you suffer as a result. At The Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC., we have over 16 years of experience helping victims and their families get compensation in a claim. Cases our Missouri City amputation injuries lawyer handles include:
- Car accidents;
- Motorcycle accidents;
- Commercial vehicle accidents;
- Accidents involving pedestrians or bicyclists;
- Premises liability cases, involving negligence on the part of property owners;
- Product liability, due to the negligence of designers, manufacturers, and distributors;
- Workplace accidents, due to defective equipment, safety violations, or other dangerous conditions that could have otherwise been avoided.
Get Compensation For Amputation Injuries In Missouri City
Any type of personal injury can have a major impact on your life. This is particularly true with amputation injuries in Missouri City, as it affects you and your family physically, emotionally, and financially. At the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC, our Missouri City amputation injuries lawyer is dedicated to helping you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
Relying on our years of legal expertise, we fight to get you the total amount you need to cover current and future expenses. In some cases, insurance policies you or the at-fault party has in place may help offset losses. However, filing an amputation injury lawsuit through the Harris County Civil Court is often the best way to get the maximum amount you deserve. Compensation available through a lawsuit is referred to as damages and may include:
- Economic damages: This compensates you for actual losses, including current and future medical expenses and lost income.
- Non-economic damages: This compensates you for intangible losses, which include pain, suffering, disfigurement, and lost enjoyment in life.
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount we can push for in cases involving gross negligence. It penalizes the at-fault party and helps to prevent others from engaging in similar behavior.
Call Our Missouri City Amputation Injuries Lawyer Today
If you or someone you love suffers amputation injuries in Missouri City due to the negligence of others, reach out to the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC. We have years of experience and the legal expertise needed to help you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in a claim. Call our Missouri City amputation injuries lawyer or contact our office online to request a consultation today.