Stafford Car Accident Lawyer
Car wrecks are one of the most common personal injury accidents in Stafford. Many people are struck pulling into or out of parking lots or while driving along the highway to visit friends or get to work. These accidents can happen practically anywhere in Stafford.
Please call Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm to speak with us about your car accident. It’s possible to bring an insurance claim against the at-fault driver, but you would benefit from our experience. Many insurance companies aggressively deny claims, or they throw other roadblocks in the way. Our Stafford car accident lawyer can negotiate on your behalf.
We Can Handle All Kinds of Car Accident Claims
Regardless of how you were hurt, you might have important legal rights to compensation. Our law firm can assist anyone hurt in one of the following accidents:
- Hit and run. Texas law requires that motorists stop after a collision, but many ignore this law. When the person who hit you flees instead, you might be unsure about whether you can receive compensation.
- Single-vehicle accident. Not all accidents involve two cars colliding. Someone might almost hit you, forcing you off the road. You can still seek compensation by suing the at-fault driver.
- Rear-end collision. Tailgating is responsible for more rear-end collisions, but brake checking might also be to blame.
- A sideswipe happens most frequently when a car is trying to merge on the highway but there isn’t enough room. Either vehicle could be at fault.
- A car can roll when its center of gravity shifts suddenly. A car might trip on gravel or road debris. Other cars roll when going at high speeds.
- Side-impact crash. We see these accidents at intersections when one driver runs a red light and slams straight into the side of the other. Side impact collisions cause many serious injuries.
- Drunk driving accident. An intoxicated motorist is a clear and present danger to everyone else on the road. We can seek compensation for certain losses, as well as punitive damages.
A major question is whose insurance will apply to the car accident. Texas requires that drivers have liability coverage. The at-fault driver’s coverage should pay for your medical bills, income loss, pain, emotional distress, and car repairs. If the driver is uninsured—or if they fled the scene, so you have no idea who they are—we might help make a claim on your uninsured motorist coverage.
Car accidents leave many people with serious injuries:
- Shoulder injuries
- Facial injuries
- Chest injuries
- Rib fractures
- Broken arms, legs, or hands
You should never negotiate a claim on your own. Instead, call our firm for assistance. We can help you fully document the effects of a car accident and present your claim in a compelling way so that an insurer approves your claim.
Decades of Experience
Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm has tackled some of the most difficult car accident cases in Stafford and surrounding cities. A consultation with our Stafford car accident lawyer is only a phone call away.