Manvel Car Accident Lawyer
Manvel is undergoing impressive growth. In only the past two years, the population has climbed nearly 50%, and new arrivals pull up with U-Hauls and moving vans every day. Along with this growth comes an increased risk of accidents as motorists clog the roads. If you were injured in a car wreck, you’ll benefit from the help of an experienced lawyer.
Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm has more than 20 years of experience in the Manvel area representing accident victims. Obtaining a car accident settlement is more complex than it should be, and accident victims and their families need to jump through many hoops. Let our firm tackle the challenges. If you reach out today, you can schedule a consultation with our Manvel car accident lawyer to get the inside scoop on how to bring an insurance claim.
Most Common Car Accidents & Injuries
Our car accident attorney can help anyone hurt in a motor vehicle wreck. But we especially see the following accidents:
- Rear-end collisions. Very common in parking lots and at intersections, rear-end collisions involve one car slamming directly into the car in front of it. Speeding, distraction, or tailgating are typically to blame. Rear end collisions are a major cause of whiplash, as well as shoulder injuries and concussions.
- Head-on collisions. When motorists get lost or are evading the police, they can go the wrong way. A tired motorist can also nod off and drift into oncoming traffic. Head on collisions are some of the deadliest car accidents we see in Texas.
- Two cars can crash side-by-side, often when one is trying to merge on the highway. A sideswipe can cause both motorists to lose control and go off the road.
- A car might flip onto its side or even the hood. A common reason is someone driving into a ditch or tripping on something, like gravel. Rollover accidents cause serious head and neck injuries.
- T-bones. Cars will crash at intersections when one driver runs a red light. A T-bone describes an accident where the front of one car stoves into the side of another. Motorists can suffer all sorts of injuries.
Call our firm soon after your car wreck. One confusing aspect of these cases is identifying which insurance to use. Texas requires that drivers carry liability coverage. We can submit a claim with the at fault driver’ insurer. In other cases—like a hit and run, or where the driver has no coverage—we might need to make a claim with your uninsured motorist insurance. Nobody suffering from injuries should be stuck on the phone for hours with insurers. Let us handle this communication for you.
Walking You Through the Process
Following a crash, many victims are in extreme pain. This is one reason to call our firm. You will improve your odds of recovery if you let a seasoned legal advocate deal with the legal work. At Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, our Manvel car accident lawyer is available to meet for a free consultation.