Sugar Land Car Accident Lawyer
Car crashes happen every day. Some are minor fender benders, while others are major pileups or head-on collisions. These crashes may result in serious injuries, such as brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, chest injuries, deep lacerations, whiplash, burns, and internal injuries. They may even result in death
Car accidents can result in long-term injuries that can be costly to treat. If your accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, seek legal help from the team at Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm. We understand the various damages involved. Our experienced Sugar Land car accident lawyer can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Types of Car Accidents
Car accidents can happen in a variety of ways, such as the following:
- Rear-end crashes. This is the most common type of car accident. This crash occurs when a vehicle hits the one in front. These crashes are often caused by tailgating and not paying attention. The occupants of the vehicle that is hit are more likely to suffer serious injuries such as whiplash, spinal injuries, broken bones.
- Side-impact crashes. A side-impact, or T-bone, accident occurs when a vehicle hits the side of another, like a “T.” These accidents are common at intersections where one vehicle runs a stop sign or red light. It’s possible for these crashes to cause additional accidents and even cause the vehicle to roll over. These crashes tend to result in severe injuries, particularly for the occupants of the vehicle that is hit.
- Head-on crashes. Head-on collisions are some of the deadliest accidents. They often result in catastrophic injuries or death. These crashes occur when the fronts of two vehicles collide. They tend to occur on two-lane roads at speeds exceeding 60 miles per hour, although many also happen when a driver goes the wrong way on a freeway. They can be caused by intoxication, distractions, or confusion.
- Sideswipe crashes. Sideswipe crashes occur when the sides of two vehicles moving parallel to each other touch each other. These crashes tend to occur when a driver changes the lane without looking. A driver could also drift into another lane because they are intoxicated, not paying attention, or simply too fatigued. In most cases, these crashes cause cosmetic damage only.
- Rollover crashes. A rollover accident may occur when a vehicle flips over onto its roof or side. They usually happen when a vehicle hits a curb or other object or takes a sharp turn at high speed. SUVs are most likely to be involved, since they have a high center of gravity.
Contact Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm Today
Car accidents can cause significant injuries and even death. You want to make sure you are compensated for all these damages so you can move on.
Contact Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm for help with your claim. We’ll assist you with physical and financial recovery. Schedule a free consultation with a Sugar Land car accidents lawyer today. Fill out the online form or call (713) 234-0030.