Fresno Personal Injury Lawyer
Were you injured in an accident? Did someone strike your vehicle while driving or hurt you because they failed to keep their property safe? Accidents are frustrating because you did everything to be careful, while someone else’s carelessness has sent you to the hospital in pain.
At Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, our focus is personal injury accidents. When you reach out to us, you will meet with an experienced personal injury lawyer who has helped hundreds of clients like you seek compensation for injuries. We know all the tricks insurance companies use to deny fair compensation to severely injured people. Please call our firm today to speak with our Fresno personal injury lawyer.
We Have Decades of Experience
Accident victims have unique legal concerns and deserve an experienced lawyer who can step up and help them. Personal injury law is different from other areas like divorce or wills. At our firm, we have assisted accident victims injured in a variety of accidents:
Our goal is to ensure you are treated with respect throughout the entire claims process and that you receive the most compensation available. Our legal team has worked tirelessly to obtain compensation for our clients for such expenses as:
- Car or property repairs. An accident could damage your car, require its replacement or repairs. The driver responsible should cover the costs. We have also sought damages for motorcycle repairs.
- Lost income or wages. Anyone suffering a bodily injury might need to rest at home for a while before returning to work. Very serious injuries could lead to permanent disabilities and a dramatic drop in income. You deserve compensation whenever injuries prohibit your return to work.
- Medical bills and related expenses. Our clients often have high medical bills. They need surgery, rehabilitation, prescription medication, imaging tests, and ambulance transportation. Someone with permanent disabilities could need medical care for decades, such as an at-home attendant or multiple surgeries.
We will help our clients determine how much they can receive based on their pay stubs, medical bills, and insurance statements. You might also qualify for compensation for less tangible losses:
- Physical pain. Fractures, concussion, back injuries, and burns cause very serious pain. You deserve money to make up for the physical agony you suffer.
- Emotional distress. The emotional fallout from an accident includes anxiety, depression, crabbiness, and embarrassment.
- Loss of enjoyment of life. Few people can spend quality time with family and friends after an accident.
In a free consultation, we can review what facts you know. We can discuss whether you can seek compensation and who might be at fault. Some relevant considerations include whether the defendant has insurance.
Reach Out Today
Texas sets firm deadlines for bringing a personal injury claim. We encourage everyone to pick up the phone and call our firm as soon as possible so that you do not lose important legal rights. Our Fresno personal injury lawyer is available to meet at a convenient time.