Fresno Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycles are increasingly popular ways of getting around Fresno. Many people have turned to motorcycles to save on gas, while others continue to bike for fun with friends and family.
If you were involved in a wreck, then you are probably facing an extended recovery with painful injuries. Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm has established itself as a firm dedicated to victim’s rights. If a motorist hit you, or if a defect on the road flipped your bike, you can typically seek compensation. Our Fresno motorcycle accident lawyer has the experience you need to seek a fair settlement.
Why Motorcycle Cases Are Different
Motorcyclists injured in collisions face uncertainty about whether they can get compensation. Some of the complications include:
- Biased insurance adjusters. If a motorist hit you, their insurance company might automatically begin asking what you did to deserve getting involved in a crash. You need a lawyer who can argue that you are the victim here, not the driver.
- Serious injuries. Motorcyclists suffer some horrifying injuries in a collision, including fractures, hip injuries, road rash, and paralysis. Even those wearing a helmet could suffer a serious traumatic brain injury. These injuries make it harder to advocate for yourself.
- Government defendants. Many accidents stem from road defects like potholes or crumbling shoulders. You might need to sue the city, which is much harder than seeking compensation from a private citizen.
- Miss-and-run defendants. Many motorcyclists crash when a dangerous driver pulls into their lane, forcing them off the road. These near-miss drivers refuse to stop. An insurance company might allege you drove off the road yourself because you were tired or distracted.
Call our firm to discuss your case. We have settled many motorcycle accident cases and know what the claims process is like.
Financial Compensation for Your Injuries
A motorcycle accident plaintiff should seek full compensation for every economic and non-economic loss:
- Lost income and benefits. Serious injuries might force you to stay in bed for months to recover. Other victims need years of rehabilitation, and they cannot work due to pain and bodily limitations. Unsurprisingly, many have steep financial losses.
- Medical care, past and future. The defendant should pay for all your medical care, including surgery and rehabilitation, but also for things like prescription medication and a wheelchair, if necessary.
- Motorcycle and other property damage. Your bike might be totaled in the crash. The defendant should pay for repairs or to replace any damaged property.
- Pain and suffering. Accidents leave many of our clients with intense mental, emotional, and physical anguish.
Our lawyer can provide an estimate for how much you might receive in a settlement, as well as advice on how to boost the compensation you take home.
Reaching a Lawyer is Easy
Anyone injured in a motorcycle crash should call our law today. Let us determine whether you have a strong legal claim. We are happy to represent anyone on a contingency fee basis, which means we don’t get paid unless we win your case. Speak with our Fresno motorcycle accident lawyer today!