Sienna Personal Injury Lawyer
Bodily injuries cause pain and financial distress. When someone carelessly hurts you in a car crash or other accident, they should pay compensation to cover your medical bills, lost income, and other expenses. This is only right and fair. Sadly, many people deny liability and might even blame you for the incident.
Please reach out to Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm after an accident. Our team has spent years fighting for injured people like you. We know how to hold defendants accountable in a court of law and obtain meaningful compensation for our clients. Contact us today to speak with our Sienna personal injury lawyer.
How We Help
Accidents often happen in a split second. It is perfectly normal to not know who or what is to blame for your injuries, or even the details of what happened. Call an experienced attorney for assistance:
- Collecting evidence of the accident. Our lawyer uses this evidence to determine fault for the accident. Helpful evidence includes witness statements, physical evidence, and photographs of a crash.
- Reviewing relevant insurance policies. Texas drivers should have liability coverage, and any business should also have a policy to protect customers.
- Analyzing your legal rights. You can seek compensation from any party at fault for your injuries, so long as you are not mostly to blame for the accident.
- Estimating the value of your claim. Personal injury claims seek compensation for medical bills, property damage, and lost income. You should also receive money for physical pain and emotional distress tied to your injuries.
- Negotiating with defendants and their insurers. Our firm has a high win rate, and we are especially skilled at settling outside of court, which makes a trial unnecessary. You should receive compensation in a timely manner, and we can light a fire under insurance companies when they drag their feet.
Were you hurt in an accident? We have helped many people in Sienna and surrounding communities bring claims for:
While rehabbing your injuries, don’t sit on your legal rights. Typically, you only get two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. It is vital to meet this deadline, otherwise you could possibly end up with no compensation for your injuries.
Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm stands ready to review your possible claim for compensation. There is no reason someone suffering from painful injuries should be out collecting evidence or negotiating with an insurance company. Let us handle the legal work for you.
Arrange a Consultation Today
There are thousands of lawyers in Texas. How do you know who is the right fit? We strongly recommend scheduling a consultation where you can ask questions and get a feel for the lawyer’s style.
At Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, we are committed to client service. We promise to always keep you in the loop on the status of your case and aim for the maximum compensation possible. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with an experienced Sienna personal injury lawyer.