Sugar Land Slip & Fall Lawyer
Thousands of Americans are injured in slip and fall accidents every year. Slips and falls are no minor incidents. While some may be minor, a large majority are severe in nature, causing long-term injuries. It’s even possible for victims to die from severe head trauma.
Sometimes the property owner is liable, but in some cases, they’re not. If you have been injured, keep in mind that a property owner is not always responsible for immediately cleaning every slippery substance on a floor nor are they responsible for someone slipping or tripping on an object that an ordinary person should be able to easily see and avoid. Everyone has an obligation to watch where they are going.
Still, property owners need to be careful in keeping their property safe for visitors. However, there is no precise way to determine when someone else is legally responsible for a slip and fall accident. That’s why you need legal help on your side.
Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm has more than 20 years of experience dealing with slip and fall accidents. We have helped hundreds of accident and injury victims just like you. Our experienced Sugar Land slip & fall lawyer can counsel you throughout the process while offering you the support you need.
Where Do Slip and Fall Accidents Occur?
Slips and falls can happen in a variety of places, including the following:
- Grocery stores. Spilled juices and milk, as well as customers tracking in water on rainy days, can create slippery conditions. A customer who is in a hurry and not paying attention can easily slip in an aisle.
- Bars and restaurants. Bars and restaurants are crowded spaces, and they can pose dangers to those who have to navigate chairs and tables. Along with overcrowding, poor design and spilled objects on the floor can cause slip and fall accidents to occur.
- Shopping malls. With so many stories in one place, there are many dangers to consider at the mall. Slick floors, spills, escalators, and product displays can all cause slips and falls.
- Parking lots. Poor lighting, uneven pavement, and cracks in the pavement may occur naturally over time. When these repairs aren’t made, a person can easily trip and fall.
- Sidewalks. Simply walking down the street can result in slips, trips, and falls. Sidewalks can get cracked and broken. Poor weather conditions, such as rain and ice, can create slippery surfaces, which can contribute to slip and fall accidents.
Contact Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm Today
Slips and falls may seem funny to bystanders, but the injuries caused by these accidents can be serious. It is not uncommon for a victim to suffer broken bones, head trauma, back and neck injuries, and even paralysis or death.
If a property owner’s negligence caused your slip and fall injuries, they can be held financially liable. Contact Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm to learn more about the process for filing a claim. To schedule a free consultation with a Sugar Land slip & fall accident lawyer, call (713) 234-0030 or fill out the online form.