Stafford Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcyclists injured in a crash deserve compensation when negligent drivers crash into them. The good news is that liability insurance covers motorcycle accidents. Any driver who hurts you should pay compensation for your medical bills and other financial losses. When they refuse, you can file a lawsuit against them in court.
Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm is prepared to step in and make sure your claim is airtight. If you call today, our Stafford motorcycle accident lawyer can meet for a no-risk consultation to go over the facts of your case.
Motorcycle Accidents & Injuries
A motorcycle accident can happen anywhere, but some are more common than others. Whatever accident you suffer, you probably need serious medical attention to treat your injuries.
We can help anyone hurt in:
- Left-hand turn accidents. Few drivers are really paying attention or expecting a motorcycle to come through an intersection. An impatient motorist might pull directly in front of you, leading to a crash. Serious injuries include concussions, back injuries, and road rash.
- Illegal lane change accidents. A motorist might strike you on the highway because your bike blends in with the cars around you. Unfortunately, these accidents at high speeds can lead to catastrophic injuries, including amputation and paralysis. Death is also common.
- A motorcyclist can roll onto its side whenever it hits a road hazard, like a big pothole which the city hasn’t filled in yet.
- Opened door accident. A motorcyclist traveling close to the curb can drive straight into a door. Too many people in parked cars don’t look behind them to see if someone is coming.
- Wearing a helmet can reduce the severity and frequency of head injuries. But even the best helmets cannot fully protect someone from injury.
Your Right to Compensation
Motorcyclists can sue anyone who is at fault for their accident. Our firm can investigate the circumstances, talking with witnesses and searching for surveillance video.
In our experience, the following are most likely to be at fault:
- Car drivers. Any driver who hits you carelessly should pay compensation. We can make a claim on their liability coverage.
- The city is responsible for keeping the roads safe, and they must address serious defects. We can sue if a road defect injures you.
- Truck companies. If you are hit by a commercial truck, we can usually sue the truck driver’s employer for any negligent accident.
- Motorcycle mechanics. A mechanical defect on your bike could have led to a crash. For example, the brakes might falter, sending you sliding off the road. We can sue when mechanics perform shoddy work.
We highly recommend reaching out to us immediately after a crash. We will work closely with you to document your accident, injuries, and financial losses. We excel at getting the maximum for your pain and suffering in addition to out-of-pocket expenses.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Our Stafford motorcycle accident lawyer is available to meet to discuss legal options and your right to file a legal claim. Contact us by phone or online.