Rosharon Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Riding a motorcycle is a popular hobby in Texas, but it comes with serious risks. Anyone hopping onto a bike realizes that they confront certain hazards, like careless drivers and dangerous roads. A collision is a real possibility in Rosharon.
If you were injured in a crash, contact Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm today. You might be able to obtain compensation for your crash, and our team can review the facts to see if you can sue. Schedule a free consultation with our Rosharon motorcycle accident lawyer for more details.
How Our Attorney Can Help You
When someone negligently or recklessly hurts you, they should pay compensation. Car drivers carry insurance for just the possibility, but you would benefit from an experienced lawyer who can assist you as you build your claim.
Our Rosharon motorcycle accident lawyer will:
- Answer your questions about your legal rights
- Review applicable insurance policies
- Collect evidence to use in your case
- Talk to witnesses about what they saw
- Analyze liability to determine who should pay compensation for the crash
- Help you collect evidence to use in your case
- Negotiation with insurance companies for compensation
- Meet all deadlines so that you do not lose your rights
Motorcycle accidents are in many ways analyzed like car accidents. The person responsible for the crash should cover any damages suffered.
Motorcycle Accident Damages
Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm seeks compensation for our client’s damages, such as:
- Medical care to treat accident injuries, such as prescriptions, rehabilitation, surgical costs, hospital stays, diagnostic tests, and doctor or specialist visits
- Income or wages lost due to your injuries
- Damage to your motorcycle and other property
- Future medical care for disabilities
- Loss of earning capacity if you cannot return to your old job
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Schedule a meeting so we can review how much you might receive. Someone with traumatic injuries like fractures, concussions, or road rash can usually receive more than someone with a mild bruise. Our experience helps us identify what is a fair amount of compensation for losses like physical pain and emotional distress, which have no price tag.
You should never sign a settlement agreement without hiring an attorney to review it first. Insurance companies often “lowball” accident victims, and we can usually get more money if hired. You have one shot to get as much money as you can.
We are a Phone Call Away
One of the biggest mistakes accident victims make is not hiring a lawyer to represent them in negotiations. Insurers rarely hesitate to misrepresent facts or lie about how much they can pay. We have heard all kinds of stories, and we know how to increase the amount of compensation on the table. Call our law firm to talk with a Rosharon motorcycle accident lawyer.