Missouri City Uber & Lyft Accident Lawyer
Ridesharing offers a convenient alternative for traveling around Missouri City, whether heading to local airports or coming home after a night out with friends. While it can be just as cost-effective as driving yourself, you need to be aware of the risks. Accidents involving Uber, Lyft, or other providers are common and can happen in a variety of ways. At the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC, we have over 16 years of experience getting compensation for victims and can help you hold drivers and the companies they work for accountable. Contact our Missouri City Uber & Lyft rideshare accident lawyer to request a consultation today.
Get Experienced Legal Representation When Ridesharing Accidents In Missouri City Happen
When first introduced, ridesharing was hailed as a way to help prevent drunk driving accidents. However, in the years since, the safety of drivers has been called into question. A Chicago Booth University study analyzed traffic reports and found that as the number of ridesharing drivers on the road increased, so did the odds of serious and potentially fatal crashes.
As an experienced Missouri City rideshare accidents lawyer, Henrietta Ezeoke provides the experienced legal representation needed in these cases. We help victims and their families get the compensation they are entitled to when serious personal injuries occur due to the following:
- Rideshare car accidents, involving Uber or Lyft drivers and other motorists;
- Single vehicle rideshare accident, in which a driver crashes into fixed objects or otherwise goes off the road;
- Rideshare pedestrian and bicycle accidents, which can impact bystanders on busy Missouri City streets;
- Ridesharing passenger accidents, such as getting suddenly jolted, struck by objects, or thrown from your seat during a trip.
Trusted Legal Guidance In Filing Missouri City Ridesharing Accident Claims
Ridesharing accidents in Missouri City often occur due to negligence on the part of the driver or the ridesharing company involved. Reckless driving and failure to properly vet or monitor employees are among the most common causes. While Uber and Lyft both promote million-dollar insurance policies designed to protect victims in this situation, getting them to pay often proves challenging. This is where our Missouri City rideshare accidents lawyer comes in.
At the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need in dealing with ridesharing companies and can take the following actions on your behalf:
- Conduct a thorough investigation into your case;
- Gather the evidence needed to file a claim;
- Negotiate with the ridesharing company and their insurers on your behalf;l
- File a ridesharing accident lawsuit in Missouri City;
- Help you get the maximum amount of compensation you deserve.
Request A Consultation With Our Missouri City Rideshare Accident Lawyer
Ridesharing accidents in Missouri City may leave you or someone you love suffering serious personal injuries. In the aftermath, you cannot count on the ridesharing company to pay. To get the compensation you need to recover, get the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC. on your side. We provide the experienced legal representation you need in filing a claim. To request a consultation, reach out and call or contact our Missouri City rideshare accident lawyer online today.