Missouri City Explosion & Burn Injury Lawyer
Serving Houston, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Pearland, Stafford & Surrounding Areas
Explosion/burn injuries in Missouri City have devastating impacts on victims and their loved ones. When this type of accident happens due to negligence on the part of others, the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC, provides the professional legal representation you need in filing a claim. Reach out and contact our Missouri City explosion & burn injury lawyer to schedule a consultation.
Experienced Legal Representation For Burn Victims And Their Families
Burns can happen due to contact with any type of hot surface or harsh chemicals, as well as due to fires and explosions. According to the American Burn Association, close to 500,000 people seek emergency medical treatment for burn injuries each year.
At The Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC., we help victims and their families in these cases. With over 16 years of experience, our Missouri City explosion/burn injuries lawyer provides the professional legal representation you need in filing a claim. Cases we handle include:
- Burns caused by car or truck accidents, which can impact motorists, motorcyclists, bicyclists, and pedestrians;
- Burns due to house fires, often due to negligent and reckless behavior on the part of the homeowner;
- Burns that occur in rental properties, commonly caused by fire code violations;
- Construction site fires or explosions, which can impact passersby;
- Burns due to dangerous or defective products, in which manufacturers and distributors can be held liable;
- Any situation in which you or someone you love suffers burn injuries due to negligence on the part of others involved.
We Help Explosion/Burn Injury Victims Get Compensation
Negligence is a legal term that refers to reckless actions that put others at risk or failing to take precautions to prevent personal injuries. When negligence results in explosion/burn injuries in Missouri City, you are entitled under the Texas Civil Code to hold those at fault liable for damages you suffer as a result. At the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC, we are here to help.
You can count on us to provide the caring support and trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim. Our top priority is making sure you get the compensation you and your family need as you recover from your injuries. We negotiate with insurers involved on your behalf, fighting to get you the maximum amount in a settlement. If insurance is unavailable or fails to cover your costs, we will not hesitate to take your case to court. Compensation you may be entitled to includes:
- Coverage of all current and future medical costs;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in earnings and benefits;
- Pain and suffering, which includes compensation for scarring, disfigurement, and lost enjoyment in life due to your injuries;
- Punitive damages, in cases involving gross negligence.
Request A Consultation With Our Missouri City Explosion/Burn Injury Lawyer
To get the compensation you are entitled to for explosion/burn injuries in Missouri City, reach out to the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC. We provide the caring support and experienced legal representation you need in filing a claim. Contact our Missouri City explosion/burn injury lawyer to request a consultation today.