Manvel Truck Accident Lawyer
Large commercial vehicles are a common sight in Manvel. These rigs transport household goods and groceries into the city, while others pick up trash or transport fuel. Any collision with one of these vehicles is extremely dangerous. Due to their size and weight, a large truck can completely total a smaller vehicle, exposing occupants to potentially life-altering injuries.
Trucking companies and their insurers defend these cases aggressively. You need the experience and skill that a Manvel truck accident lawyer at Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm can provide. Contact us for a free consultation.
Truck Accident Injuries
A large truck like a big rig, tractor-trailer, fuel truck, or cement truck can cause devastating injuries:
- Head injuries: Our clients suffer traumatic brain injuries, internal bleeding, and sometimes permanent injuries in a wreck.
- Neck injuries: A victim can suffer whiplash, compressed nerves, or cervical fracture.
- Organ damage: The rib cage protects a person’s most important organs, but heavy trucks can lead to heart contusions, lung collapse, kidney damage, and more.
- Fractures: You can break any bone, including your skull, ribs, legs, or arms.
- Back injuries: Herniated discs, spondylosis, nerve damage, fractures, and paralysis are some of the devastating back injuries a person suffers in a truck accident.
- Catastrophic injuries: A motorist can suffer amputation, crush injuries, paralysis, and permanent brain damage.
You might end up in the back of an ambulance racing toward the hospital for surgery or need to spend weeks in the Intensive Care Unit. These are tough accidents to recover from.
How We Help Our Truck Accident Clients
Unfortunately, making an insurance claim for a truck accident is more complicated than the process for car wrecks.
First, we need to understand who is at fault. You might assume the trucker is at fault for driving dangerously. But the trucking company could share fault for putting a dangerous vehicle on the road or a mechanic could have done shoddy work. Other defendants include loading companies, freight companies, and truck manufacturers. You should hire an experienced attorney to untangle all the facts.
Second, we handle all insurance claim tasks, from completing forms to answering insurer questions. You should not be bothered with this work as you try to recover from your injuries.
Third, you deserve an aggressive lawyer to represent you in negotiations. Trucking companies tend to blame victims for their own accidents. The company might claim you cut off the trucker or were passing slowly in a blind spot. We always make sure your perspective is heard, and we gather relevant facts to allocate fault where it really belongs.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Firm
Let us explain in greater depth how we will help you obtain fair compensation following a truck accident. Texas has many laws which favor trucking companies, like comparative fault. If you were partially to blame, the amount of compensation you receive could nosedive. You can be sure the defendant will try to pin at least some of the blame on you. Let us fight back. Call us to speak with our Manvel truck accident lawyer.