Missouri City Speeding Car Accident Lawyer
Serving Houston, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Pearland, Stafford & Surrounding Areas
Speeding car accidents in Missouri City can cause catastrophic personal injuries. At the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC, we hold at-fault drivers accountable. If you or someone you love is injured in this type of crash, get the fierce legal representation you need. Contact our Missouri City speeding car accident lawyer and request a consultation today.
Our Firm Has The Skill And Experience Needed In Missouri City Speeding Car Accidents
According to the Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT), it is one of the leading causes of car accidents in Missouri City, impacting more than 2,000 people in Harris County each year. Unfortunately, the faster a driver is going at the moment of impact, the more likely severe and potentially life-threatening personal injuries will happen.
At The Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC., we have the experience and skill needed to handle these types of serious cases. Our Missouri City speeding car accidents lawyer helps victims and their families get the compensation they are entitled to for their injuries, which often include:
- Multiple broken bones;
- Severe cuts and lacerations;
- Torn muscles and tendons;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to limbs or internal organs;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Spinal cord injuries;
- Burn injuries, due to fires or explosions in high-speed crashes.
We Hold At Fault Drivers Accountable
When speeding-related car accidents in Missouri City happen, you need someone you can trust to help you hold the at-fault driver accountable. At the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC, we take the swift legal actions needed in your case. While you focus on yourself and your family in the aftermath, our Missouri City speeding car accidents lawyer fights to get you compensation in a claim.
We gather police reports and other evidence needed in your case and negotiate with insurance representatives involved on your behalf. If insurance is unavailable or personal injuries suffered by victims are severe, we will not hesitate to file a car accident lawsuit against the at-fault driver through the Harris County Civil Court. Compensation you may be entitled to in a lawsuit is referred to as damages and may include:
- Economic damages: These compensate you for actual costs, such as medical expenses, lost wages, and property damages. In the tragic event of fatal injuries, funeral expenses, burial costs, and other losses are covered.
- Non-economic damages: These compensate you for intangible losses, such as pain, suffering, lost enjoyment in life, and loss of companionship.
- Punitive damages: This is an additional amount we can push for, which can provide a sense of justice. It punishes the at-fault driver for their behavior and sends a message to others, potentially preventing future speeding car accidents in Missouri City from happening.
To Request A Consultation, Contact Our Missouri City Speeding Car Accident Lawyer
Speeding car accidents in Missouri City can have devastating impacts on victims and their families. At the Henrietta Ezeoke Law Firm, PLLC, we hold at-fault drivers accountable and help you get a sense of justice and the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. To request a consultation, call or contact our Missouri City speeding car accident lawyer online today.